A couple of weeks ago, I wrote to tell you about something exciting I had been playing with, while whipping up some tasty cupcakes for one of my work colleague’s birthdays.
After meeting the owner of Magic Colours, Lihi Rosenberg at Cake International last month, she got to telling me about a new product that they have had in development over at Magic Colours HQ – for the last FOUR YEARS – which she kindly allowed me to have an advanced preview of: an entirely new range of 100% fully edible glitters – yes, you read that right, 100% edible, yet stunningly shiny and sparkly glitters that you can use on your cakes!
If you missed my original post, you can find it here.
In that post, I explained that the name featured on the test pots above was merely a working title and that Lihi was keen to find a new and original name to ensure that people don’t confuse their wonderful innovation with existing non-edible products already available.
I went on to explain that Lihi had had the most wonderful idea: inviting the readers of Mr Baker’s Blog the exclusive opportunity to devise an original name for the newest and most exciting innovation to be added to the Magic Colours lineup!
Yes, that’s right, Magic Colours and Mr Baker’s Blog have teamed up to offer you a prize that money simply cannot buy – the chance to put your own permanent stamp on the world of sugarcraft and win some gorgeous goodies in the process.
For your chance to win, you will need to get your thinking cap on and come up with an entirely original suggestion for a product name which manages to convey just how sparkly and shiny the new glitter is.
Once you have decided on the perfect sobriquet, you simply need to pop it in the comments below this post and that’s it!
After entries close, Lihi and the Magic Colours team will check out all of the suggestions and choose their favourite, with the winner having their product name printed on millions of pots of glitter that will be shipped all over the world – can you imagine the bragging rights alone?!
However, THERE IS MORE…
In addition to having their product name chosen, the lucky winner will also receive an exclusive collection of Magic Colours goodies to allow them to add some real colour, sparkle and shine to their own cake projects! I’m honestly a little jealous that I can’t enter!
So, what are you waiting for?!
Good luck, cake chums – I can’t wait to see what incredible suggestions you all come up with!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Magic Colours or Mr Baker’s Blog and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. There is only one prize available, but you are welcome to enter as many times as you would like. By entering, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The closing date for entries will be 21 December 2018. After this date, no further entries will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be announced both here on Mr Baker’s Blog and on the Mr Baker’s Cakes and Magic Colours social media platforms within 28 days of the closing date. By entering, you are consenting to your name being published online via these channels. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The decision of the Magic Colours team in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR legislation [UK] and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Magic Colours reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.