Full Competition Terms and Conditions:
The Mr Baker’s Cakes kMix Giveaway is neither sponsored or endorsed by Kenwood or the De’Longhi Group. I have previously worked with Kenwood producing online Facebook content and was ‘paid’ in product for this content in the form of a kMix stand mixer. As I already have one, I have chosen to ‘pay it forward’ and offer it as a competition prize.
– Although the prize will be fulfilled by kenwoodworld.com, the Mr Baker’s Cakes kMix Giveaway is being entirely run by Mr Baker’s Cakes and it is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over (although adults may enter on behalf of their children if they wish).
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Mr Baker’s Cakes kMix Giveaway.
– By entering the Mr Baker’s Cakes kMix Giveaway, entrees are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://youtu.be/DZz-LTSdCsE – entrees are also required to share the results of their ‘bakealong’ on either Facebook (at https://www.facebook.com/mrbakerscakes/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/MrBakersCakes) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mrbakerscakes/) using the hashtag #mrbakerscakeschool.
– Entrants MUST be subscribed to Mr Baker’s Cakes on YouTube and following Mr Baker’s Cakes on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in order to enter.
– Closing date for entry will be 07.05.20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the Mr Baker’s Cakes kMix Giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
- Mr Baker’s Cakes (hereafter known as the promoter) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer in a colour of your choice. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable, is subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be announced during a YouTube video that will be uploaded to https://www.youtube.com/c/mrbakerscakes on 08.05.20. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the announcement, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be directed on how to claim their prize after making contact with the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and, other than to arrange dispatch of their prize, will not be disclosed to any additional third parties without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com